D. Bryan Parker
• 2010 James J. Wood President’s Award Winner, Mortgage Bankers Association of the Carolina’s (MBAC.org)
• 2009 Mortgage Banker of the Year, Mortgage Bankers Association of the Carolina’s
• 2009 & 2008 Mortgage Lender of the Year, Triangle Mortgage Lender’s Association (Triangle Mortgage Lenders.com)
• MBAC Board of Directors 2008 - 2013
• President, Triangle Mortgage Lenders Association 2006, 2007, 2013, 2014, 2015
• Affiliate of the Year 2005, Durham Regional Association of Realtors
• Over $300 million in closed loans since 2002
• 25+ years industry experience
• Closing loans for happy homeowners since 2001
• 12 years residential builder
• Father of three, Step-Father to two children with ages ranging from 12-21
• Married to my best friend
The fact that Bryan Parker was practically born to do is his job doesn’t begin to persuade him he should rest on his laurels. With a custom home builder father, a Realtor mother, and 17-years experience as a loan originator, Bryan serving as Area Manager at Union Home Mortgage is a perfect fit.
If he were the type to rest on prior achievements, he would have many options; his resume is full of industry awards and in 2015 he completed his fifth term as President of Triangle Mortgage Lender’s Association. Among his many accomplishments, he is most proud of being named 2009 Mortgage Banker of the Year and the 2010 James J. Wood President’s Award for the Mortgage Bankers Association of the Carolinas. The awards are not necessarily production-based recognition; they are awarded for outstanding contribution to the mortgage industry.
When Bryan is not creating Raving Fans by helping new and repeat homeowners in their mortgage financing he spends time coaching his son’s baseball team, attending dance practice and competitions with is daughter and finding down time with his best friend and wife, Teresa Parker. Bryan and Teresa have five children ranging from ages 12-21.