I am truly passionate about my profession, and the result is that nearly 100% of my business is by referral from satisfied clients, trusted financial advisors, skilled investors and the most experienced Realtors. My mission is to carefully guide clients through the entire home loan process, so that they feel confident as they make choices about the many options available for their financing strategy. I have held a state and federal license since 2005, and with many years and a wide range of experience in the mortgage industry, my team and I stand ready to assist each and every step of the way.
I understand that it’s not just a house, it’s your home.
I often tell my friends that 99% of the time, I love the mortgage business absolutely passionately. The other 1% of the time…well, let’s face it – it is a demanding and often stressful line of work. I can truly say that I consider myself very blessed to have found a profession that is both so tremendously challenging and rewarding, and I look forward to the future that lies ahead. I do truly believe that I have been blessed to find a career that lets me talk to people, get to know them, provide a need for them and take the mystery out of a very important aspect of their lives. Everyone deserves to know the choices available when financing a home. I get emotional thinking about providing a place for someone where so many memories will take place.
The relationships I have formed with clients, business partners, and associates are the most important part of my daily business. I have a deep commitment to consistently living up to my word and giving those relationships the attention and dedication they deserve. Outside of the office, I strive to live up to this same commitment with my friends and family, and most of all to my husband and 3 adult children. They understand that I help people own homes and help people build a foundation for their families hopes and dreams.
Sometimes people will ask what I like to do with my free time. Although “free time” is a treasured asset for me, I answer that I do love to travel, and I try to carve out time for movies, reading and keeping physically fit. Mostly, I pour my time, energy and passion into my career and my adventures with my family.
I believe that passion is at the very heart of what it takes to be successful in business and in life. One of my very favorite quotes is by Thoreau: “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” And this would be my wish for you as well. So, lets get starting in building your financial portfolio, whether its your first home or your last, it’s my passion and profession. It’s what I do every day.
I truly look forward to working with you during the years ahead, and growing our businesses and lives together.