Union Home Mortgage Corp is dedicated to respecting and protecting the privacy of those who visit and transact with our website. When we collect information from you, at your discretion, our commitment to fair information practices is to protect you. By using our website, you are consenting to the use of information and agreeing to these guidelines and the other Union Home Mortgage Corp policies described on our website. Union Home Mortgage Corp does not share your personal information with outside companies for their promotional use. We don't knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
We take our clients; financial privacy very seriously. During the course of processing your application, we accumulate non-public personal financial information from you and from other sources about your income, your assets, and your credit history in order to allow a lender to make an informed decision about granting you credit. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. We collect nonpublic information about you from the following sources: (i) information we receive from you on applications or other forms; (ii) information about your transactions with us, or affiliates, or others; and (iii) information we receive from a consumer reporting agency. We do not disclose any nonpublic information about our customers or former customers to any third party, except as permitted by law.
In order to provide you the exact information you are inquiring about on our website we may request information from you when you visit. We do not share your personal information with outside companies for their promotional use. To opt out of any emails from Union Home Mortgage simply email [email protected] If you decide to transact with Union Home Mortgage we may supply the information you provide, on a strictly confidential basis, to service providers, such as title companies, appraisers, credit reporting services, etc., who assist us in qualifying, processing, closing and servicing your loan.
- Credit Report: By submitting a loan application or a request to prequalify, you authorize us to share your credit report with our affiliates only to process your loan application.
- Newsletters: We provide you the opportunity to subscribe to Email newsletters and other Email communications. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in each Email newsletter.
- Interactive Help (Chat / PC to Phone): You may initiate an online interactive discussion via chat. We do not ask for any personally identifiable information to use this service; if you volunteer personally identifiable information, it will only be used to respond to your request. We maintain transcripts of all chat sessions.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We employ industry recognized security safeguards to help protect the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. To protect you we have deployed:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL): unionhomemortgage.com supports the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) transaction protocol accepted as an industry standard. SSL protocol is to keep confidential the information passed back and forth between a Web server and its users.
- 128-Bit Domestic Grade Strong Encryption: 128-Bit Domestic Grade Strong Encryption, a powerful encryption commercially available for Internet products.
USING WEB TECHNOLOGY TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE ON UNIONHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
- Cookies: The Union Home Mortgage website supplies your browser with cookies that contain a unique identifier used to better understand website usage in the aggregate and on an individual level so we know what areas of our site users prefer (e.g., based on the number of visits to those areas). If you are a registered member, you will receive a cookie when you login. This cookie is maintained by your browser and contains your identifier. This cookie is also used to authenticate your identity and provide you with access to areas of our website that are limited to registered members, such as those that allow you to view and manage your personal profile.
- Website Usage Data: Our website tracks usage data, including, for example, your IP address, your browser type and version, which pages you view, which page, if any, linked you to our site, and which link, if any, you follow off of our site. We use this data in the aggregate and on an individual level to better understand website activity to improve our site offerings, to reconstruct activity from a session or by a user, for troubleshooting and issue resolution purposes.
- Social Media: Union Home Mortgage currently has presence on social media to connect with and market to the public. Your activity on third-party websites is governed by the security and privacy policies of each third-party website. Users of third-party websites often share information with the general public, user community, and/or the third-party operating the third-party website, which may use this information in a variety of ways. Consequently, you should review the privacy policies of the third-party website before using it and ensure that you understand how this information may be used.
Email is an effective means of communicating a message with our customers. However, due to its brief and informal nature, Email may not accurately represent the entire or final disposition of a matter or the official business records of the Company. In most instances, communications on a particular matter are exchanged through multiple channels such as through Emails, faxes, voicemails, letters, instant messages, telephone, and in person. Indeed, communications on a particular matter may be exchanged through multiple channels.
Unless there is explicit and specific language and disclosures to the contrary, Emails from our Company do not contain or constitute an electronic signature, even if the sender's name appears in the Email. Email communications are not intended to be construed against the Company as an interest rate lock, an unconditional loan commitment, an unconditional loan approval, unconditional pre-qualification, unconditional pre-approval, or any other unconditional offer or agreement to lend. Such documents and agreements are generally sent to clients in formal signed writings from the Company.
Emails sent by our Team Members are confidential (and all attachments to such Emails are confidential) and are to be reviewed and/or disclosed to only the individual or entity to which they are addressed and intended. If you received an Email in error or if it was improperly forwarded to you, the information contained in the Email should, at all times, remain confidential and such circumstances shall not authorize you to use or disclose the confidential information. Please notify the sender immediately by telephone or Email, and delete or destroy the original and any copies.
MONITORING OF EMAILS
All Emails sent to or from our Team Members may be forwarded, monitored, and/or reviewed by others within our Company other than the designated recipient/sender with or without notice to the designated recipient/sender. We may also record or monitor other forms of communications you have with us via the website, PC-talk, chat, Email, and telephone. By using such communications methods you are consenting to the recording or monitoring of the same.
You should be aware that regular Email is typically sent via the Internet, which is an open network. While certain designated areas within our websites employ technologies to secure your data and the transmissions between you and our Company, general Email uses the Internet which is an open system and we cannot provide absolute assurances that all Email transmissions (sent or received) are secure, error free, not corrupted, incomplete or virus free and/or that they won't be lost, delivered wrong, destroyed, delayed, or intercepted/decrypted by others.
In receiving and opening this Email, you agree that the Terms and Conditions stated herein shall apply to you and are incorporated by reference into the Company's Email, and that any disputes pertaining to this Email shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions may only be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Ohio.
This Email may constitute an advertisement or solicitation under U.S. law, if its primary purpose is to advertise or promote a commercial product or service. If you do not wish to receive advertising and promotional messages from Union Home Mortgage please send an email to [email protected]
This website is owned and operated by Union Home Mortgage Corp, 8241 Dow Circle Strongsville, Oh 44136, which is referred to below as "we" or "us" or "Company" or "our."
You agree that:
- you will only access or use this website and transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old,
ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE
Union Home Mortgage reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of this website.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
You agree and acknowledge that you have the sole responsibility and liability for your use of this website and for providing or obtaining, and for maintaining, all of the hardware, software, electrical power, telecommunications, Internet services, and other products or services necessary or desirable for you to access and use this website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Everything appearing on this website is the sole intellectual property of Union Home Mortgage.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
During your use of this website or at any time in the process, you may be led to other web sites operated by unaffiliated parties. Inclusion of hyperlinks by Union Home Mortgage to web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators, and you access and use such sites, including information, material, products and services therein, solely at your own risk. Union Home Mortgage is not responsible for the quality or results or any product or service provided by these companies. As with all websites and all services, you should review the products and services carefully. Never give private information to any party or website or person without investigating the use of the information. Union Home Mortgage is not responsible for the use of the information that you give any third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL UNION HOME MORTGAGE CORP. BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ERROR, INACCURACY, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE OR COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER PROBLEM, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION ALLEGING BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME
Questions regarding the unionhomemortgage.com privacy or security statements or our policies should be should be sent to email at [email protected].
CHANGES TO THESE POLICIES
Union Home Mortgage Corp. does not share consumer personal information with any third party for promotional use. Prior to any change to this policy, UHM will review all pertinent Federal and state regulations regarding such information sharing. By law, some states require that consumers be able to “Opt-Out” of such information sharing practices, and some states prohibit information sharing practices unless consumers “Opt-In” to allow their information to be shared. UHM will make any future changes to our information sharing practices in full compliance with all applicable Federal and state laws and regulations.
If UHM makes changes to any of its privacy policies, UHM reserves the right to make the changes directly to unionhomemortgage.com and UHM will notify its customers at least 30 days before the changes take effect.